You are here
Temporary Library Location (Haines)
The Library is Open for Limited Grab & Go and Vestibule Pickup Services.
The St. Charles Public Library is excited to be open for limited services!
No appointment needed:
- Browse the collection
- Pick up holds (inside library)
- Use copy services
- Vestibule Contactless Pickup
- Computers/Scan & Fax
- Notary Service
Appointment highly recommended:
- Family visits to Youth Services (due to limited space)
* All appointments are subject to building capacity limits.
To schedule an appointment:
Reservations can be made up to a week in advance and are limited to one visit per day. For more information call 630-584-0076, text 630-998-7275, or Live-Chat!
To ensure patron and staff safety, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- All visitors must wear masks
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Receive a temperature check
- Practice social distancing
- Follow directional signage in the library
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and directly supervised by an adult
- Carts will be available for items that are touched, but not checked out
- Plastic barriers are at all service desks
- Frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized
Our temporary Library location is the former Haines building at 305 S. 9th St. map it. The renovation will begin March, 2020 and last for 12-14 months. Watch for the latest information on scpld.org, social media and Discover Your Library newsletter.
Learn more about the Library Renovation Project
View the map of our temporary Library location below!