You are here
Beginning March 1, 2020, meeting room space will not be available due to our Library renovation project. The estimated construction timeline is 12-14 months. You can follow our progress, view the latest news and updates here.
Thank you for your patience while we enhance the St. Charles Public Library.
Meeting Room Space at the St. Charles Public Library will not be available from March 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021, due to the Board approved renovation/expansion of our Library.
- During this construction period, for rental information in the community:
- Sportsplex, capacity 60, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am–11:00 pm, 630-513-4388, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forest Preserve, Barbara Belding Lodge at Brewster Creek, capacity 80, Mon-Thur, 7:30 am–11:30 pm, email@example.com, 630-444-3064.
- Hickory Knolls Discovery Center, capacity 150, Tues-Sat 10:00 am–4:00 pm, Amanda Schiferl 630-513-4345.
- Also check with local churches, restaurants, hotels, and neighboring libraries.
- Please visit our website in the fall of 2021 for information to reserve meeting room space at our newly renovated facility.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding while we enhance the St. Charles Public Library.