You are here
New Titles & Purchases
“Sneak peeks” at some of the books being published and released in the months listed below.
These titles have been ordered and will be available soon:
See PAST Month's New Titles. Sign up to receive these newsletters by email.
Monthly Reading Suggestions:
Browse booklists of titles on various topics chosen each month by our librarians.
(* indicates related items are also on display in the New Books area for that month.)
- Hearth-Warming Tales *
- Illinois Authors
- Season's Readings: Open Anytime You're in a Holiday Mood *
- Unsung Superheroes *
- Celebrating the 200th Anniversary of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein *
- Featured Author: Lisa Unger *
- Haunting Tales of Mystery and Romance *
- High in Suspense, Low in Graphic Content
- Walking Dead Zombies
- Reading Takes You Everywhere: To the Stars and Under the Seas *
- Reading Takes You Everywhere: Walk (Run, Hike) This Way *
- World Mysterious: Mystery & Suspense Fiction in Translation