You are here
Holds Pick-up Options
What you need to know
- Library materials placed on hold may be picked up inside the Library or through our new drive-up window service.
- Please wait for an available hold notice by email or phone, confirming your items are ready for pickup.
- Items must be picked up at the location where they are currently held.
To pick up holds inside the Library:
- You can now pick up your holds from the holds shelves inside the Library. Check them out at the welcome desk or the self-checkout kiosk.
- Items are held for seven days.
To use drive-up window service:
- Visit our new drive-up window and pick up your holds!
- Items are held for seven days
- Contact us for assistance or to place items on hold.