You are here
Using the Library - During Closure
We are working remotely, answering your questions. Please call us, email, text or chat and a library staff member will respond as soon as possible.
- Call (630) 584-0076
- Live Chat
- Text (630) 395-7557
We encourage you to use the library‘s online resources including eBooks, downloadable audiobooks and databases for homework help.
There are many Library services that can be accessed from home using your Library card.
- Movies & TV
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Hobbies, Crafts, & Cooking
- Online Learning
- Homework Help
Recently Enhanced Services
- Kanopy's - Credit-Free Viewing category or Kanopy Kids
- Overdrive has increased the number of simultaneous checkouts and holds to 10
- RBdigital Audiobooks 33,000 unlimited titles recently added
- Biblioboard -All residents of Illinois are able to access free eBooks
- Hoopla's - Bonus Borrows won't count against your monthly limit
- AudioBookCloud - new streaming audiobook resource for all ages
- Teen Book Cloud - new resource for students in grades 7-12
- TumbleMath - new math resource for students in grades K-6
- World Book - now with more foreign language options and several subject-specific modules great for elementary students
- Ancestry Library - now allows use from home while libraries are closed
- Scholastic Resources to Teach Children about Coronavirus
- Scholastic Learn at Home - educational resources for PK-9
- National Emergency Library - a collection of books that supports emergency remote teaching, research activities, independent scholarship, and intellectual stimulation while universities, schools, training centers, and libraries are closed.