You are here
Scan or Fax
Convert documents and photos for free using the Library’s easy-to-use ScanEZ Station located in our Info Commons on the main level.
Multilingual Touchscreen Interface— available in 25 languages, making scanning accessible to users in their native language.
Accessibility — makes it easier for visually-impaired and blind users to use the station by choosing: magnifier, narrator and a high-contrast scheme.
- Scan-to Smart Phone (or Tablet) - QR code reading app required
- Multilingual Touchscreen Interface— available in 25 languages
- Translation Service available in 60 languages. Translation service not recommended for legal documents.
- Scan Text to Audio available in 19 languages. Translation service not recommended for legal documents.
- Scan to Print - .10 per page – to pay and release your prints, tap the Webprint User screen on our coin tower and enter simplescan
Save or email scanned Items to these file formats
or fax your scanned items.
The ScanEZ automatically crops, straightens and orients every scan as it is processed.
Flatbed Scanner – A document can be placed anywhere on the 11” x 17” flatbed, at any angle and the ScanEZ Station will straighten and fix that document. Patented book-edge design eliminates blurry or dark imaging in a book’s gutter area - designed to protect your book’s spine
Sheetfed Scanner —Scan both sides of the page in a single pass at 60 pages per minute. Will accommodate maximum paper size of 8.5” x 14” and minimum size as small as ID Cards.
Both scanners feature LED lamps making them safe for archive documents and photographs
Ask us if you have questions or need assistance.