You are here
SWAN Library Network
The St. Charles Public Library District has joined SWAN (System Wide Automated Network).
What does this mean for you?
- It means the library has grown from being part of a group of just 8 libraries to a member of 97 libraries in the Chicagoland area.
- The number of items available to you via the catalog has increased by 729%!
- This means access to more books, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, and music.
- New notification choices by text or phone
- Titles are now available in 226 languages
- Visit the 97 SWAN Libraries seamlessly in Northern Illinois with your Library card
- Gain access to member library’s special collections
If your PIN was all numbers before May 1st, 2018, it is the same. If your PIN had letters it will automatically become the last 4 digits of your phone number on record. Change your PIN here. (Numbers only, 4 digit minimum)
Shoutbomb is no longer available. This service is now provided by SWAN. Text messaging notifications for bills, overdue items, and hold pickups can be set up through My Account.
Contact the library at 630-584-0076