You are here
Drive-up Window Service: Holds
- Our drive-up window is open for holds pickup only during regular library hours.
- Please wait for an available hold notice by email or phone, confirming your items are ready for pickup.
- Visit our new drive-up window and pick up your holds!
- Items are held for seven days
- Contact us for assistance or to place items on hold.
Changing Your Pickup Location
You may wish to change the library pickup location in your account to the St. Charles Public Library if you’ve been using other area libraries for holds pickup.
- Log in to your Library account
- Choose “Library Holds”
- Select the item (s)
- Click the “Edit Pickup Locations” button and choose a library
Using the Library While We’re Closed
- If you need assistance, staff are available during regular business hours, by phone 630-584-0076, text 630-998-7275, live chat or email
- Remote book drops are open during the closure. Use any of our five locations or return items to any SWAN library
- You can check out items with your library card at any library in the SWAN network
- Online resources will continue to be available 24/7 including eBooks and downloads
- St. Charles Library District residents can apply for a library card online