You are here
PrintSpots/PRINTERON lets you easily print documents, emails and web content from your computer or wireless device to the Library.
You can send print jobs from anywhere, even from home. There are no print drivers or additional software to install.
From your email account on any device, send:
- single-sided prints to firstname.lastname@example.org
- double-sided prints to email@example.com
- to pay and release your printouts at the library, tap the Webprint User screen on our coin tower and enter the first half of your email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, enter johnsmith
or from the PRINTERON menu:
- select the Printer
- enter your Name
- select file or URL/webpage from your computer to print
- to pay and release your prints at the library, tap the Webprint User screen on our coin tower and enter your Name you used in thePRINTERONmenu
You should know:
- All printing done through PrintSpots/PRINTERON can be retrieved in the Library's Info Commons or Technology Center on the main level when the Library is open.
- Your print job will require your identification and payment before the job can be printed.
- Cost to print b/w or color is 10 cents per page. You may pay by cash, credit or debit.
- Unclaimed print jobs are deleted 24 hours after they are sent to the Library printers.