You are here
Vestibule Print Release
ePRINTit lets you easily print documents, emails and web content from your computer or wireless device to the Library.
You can send print jobs from anywhere, even from home. There are no print drivers or additional software to install.
From your email account on any device, send:
- black & white prints to email@example.com
- color prints to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to pay and release your printouts at the library, tap the Webprint User screen on our coin tower and enter the first half of your email address, e.g. email@example.com, enter johnsmith
or from the ePRINTit portal:
- select your file to print
- change any of the print options (optional)
- enter a username or library card number
- enter an email address or phone number for notifications
- to pay and release your prints at the library, tap the Webprint User screen on our coin tower and enter the username or library card number you entered in the ePRINTit options
You should know:
- All printing done through ePRINTit is retrieved in the vestibule just inside the main entrance of the Library when the Library is open.
- Your print job will require your username or library card number, and payment before the job can be printed.
- Cost to print b/w or color is 10 cents per page. You may pay by cash, credit or debit (MasterCard or Visa).
- Unclaimed print jobs are deleted 24 hours after they are sent to the Library printers.