Mission & Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Services
Budget & ImpactBudget & Impact
Library Mission Statement
To support the growth and creativity of the individual and foster the spirit of community and local economy.
The St. Charles Public Library will guide accomplishment of our Mission statement by following these four core values:
- Quality patron service = quality staff = professional development
- Relevant services patrons want and need
- Efficient processes with patron needs first
- Partnerships (D303, businesses, non-profits, etc.)
- Continual evaluation of patron/community needs
- Expanded or renovated building
- Cutting edge technology offerings
- Being leader of leaders
- Evaluation of services
- Responsible spending
- Transparent actions
- Showing value of investment in all that we do and offer
- Partnerships (D303)
- Becoming a destination in the community
Our Library is a dynamic, forward-thinking organization dedicated to providing the highest standards in service and resources. Our 2018–2022 Strategic Plan reflects our mission that we support the growth and creativity of the individual and foster the spirit of community and local economy.
We are in the process of creating our next strategic plan and are accepting proposals for strategic planning services until Wednesday, January 23, 2023. Please visit this link to learn more.