You are here
Thousands of titles to choose from, including books for children, bestsellers and classics.
New to eAudiobooks? Our SWAN Consortium has compiled a helpful list of FAQs about Downloadable library materials.
- eAudiobooks checkout for 7, 14 or 21 days
- Stream or download to your computer, smartphone or tablet; transfer to an iPod or other compatible device
- On August 31, 2020, all RBdigital audiobooks were transferred to the Overdrive platform. For video, magazines, and other content please continue to use the RBdigital app.
- Get Help and Support
- Check Compatible Devices
The library has a daily allotment of checkouts from Hoopla. If you receive a message that the daily limit has been reached, all available checkouts have been used for the day. The next day's allotment resets at midnight.
- Stream or download up to 8 titles total among the following formats per month:
- Movies - check out for 3 days
- Television - check out for 3 days
- Music - check out for 7 days
- Audiobooks - check out for 21 days
- eBooks - check out for 21 days
- Comics & Graphic Novels - check out for 21 days
- Check Hoopla FAQs for compatible devices
Hoopla has implemented new security measures that may cause some patrons to experience issues accessing content. If you are affected, please visit the Hoopla settings menu and re-enter your library card number and PIN. If you do not know your PIN, please contact the reference department at 630-584-0076 x1.
- Downloadable Audiobooks check out for 14 days
- download to a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Includes bestsellers, fiction, and nonfiction
- Get Help