You are here
Hours & Location
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.
After regular Library hours:
Special hours for 2021
- Friday, January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, February 15 (Presidents' Day)
- Sunday, April 4 (Easter)
- Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)
- Sunday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 24 at 6:00 p.m. (Thanksgiving Eve)
- Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Saturday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Friday, December 31 at 5:00 p.m. (New Year’s Eve)
St. Charles Public Library serves a population of approximately 55,092 residents of the Fox River Valley community of St. Charles, Illinois, 35 miles west of Chicago. Although connected to the city by a commuter rail line in nearby Geneva, St. Charles strives to retain its small town heritage. The Library, with a total collection of approximately 400,000 items, offers a wide variety of information and recreational reading to meet the expectations of both the general public and local businesses. In addition, the Library maintains a full calendar of programs to both entertain and educate children and adults alike.
Library location map
March, 2020 - Summer, 2021
Temporary Library Location
305 S. 9th Street
St. Charles, IL 60174