You are here
2nd Tuesday Book Discussion Groups
When: 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. and 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. 2nd Tuesday of each month.
The 2nd Tuesday Book Discussion Group will be meeting virtually. Please register (on the Events > Calendar & Registration page) to receive information on how to participate in the discussion.
How can I join 2nd Tuesday from my home?
The St. Charles Public Library is using Ring Central, a web-based video conferencing tool that allows users to meet online, with or without video. How to join a 2nd Tuesday Book Discussion:
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The day before the discussion, you will receive an email from Reader Services with a link.
- You will be prompted to download the Ring Central app. This is a safe app and will not harm your computer.
- Reader Services will send a link to the "meeting".
- Click the “Join a Meeting” If prompted, add your designated Meeting ID. The Meeting ID is provided by Reader Services
- You’re in!
Please email email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.
For more information or help getting a copy of this book Ask Reader Services
Second Tuesday Book Discussion Titles