You are here
Strategic Plan 2018-2022
The St. Charles Public Library is pleased to announce our new strategic plan that will guide us in enhancing the Library and our services for the next five years. Our Library is a dynamic, forward-thinking organization dedicated to providing the highest standards in service and resources. Our new 2018–2022 Strategic Plan reflects our mission that we support the growth and creativity of the individual and foster the spirit of community and local economy.
The Board of Trustees and staff are committed to making this new strategic plan a success. We will use the plan to help structure our continued commitment to excellence, responsible stewardship, innovation and a patron-centric service model.
To support the growth and creativity of the individual and foster the spirit of community and local economy.
New Core Values
• Quality patron service = quality staff = professional development
• Relevant services patrons want and need
• Efficient processes with patron needs first
• Partnerships (D303, businesses, non-profits, etc.)
• Continual evaluation of patron/community needs
• Expanded or renovated building
• Cutting edge technology offerings
• Being leader of leaders
• Evaluation of services
• Responsible spending
• Transparent actions
• Showing value of investment in all that we do
• Partnerships (D303)
• Becoming a destination
in the community
Strategic Plan, Results Presentation
Strategic Plan, Results Focus Groups