Borrow Equipment & Devices
Hours and Location
Digital Projectors & Projector Screens
Digital Projectors & Screens may be checked out for up to one week. They may be checked out and returned at least 30 minutes before the Library closes.
Contact Adult Services at 630-584-0076 ext. 1 to reserve or borrow the digital projectors and projector screens. Your reservation is held through the first day of the reservation period. These 6 items are NOT eligible for auto-renewal but may be renewed once on the due date if no one is waiting.
Overdue fines are as follows:
$10.00 a day for Digital Projectors
All other equipment for check out
All other Computers & Equipment may be checked out for 2 weeks, unless noted otherwise. Click on the links below for availability. SCPL cardholders may place a hold. This equipment may auto-renew (2 days before the due date) – if there are no holds.
All other equipment for check out.
- Apple Lightning to HDMI AV adapter
- Apple Lightning to USB 3 camera adapter
- HDMI to HDMI 6’
- HDMI to HDMI 15’
- HDMI to HDMI 25′
- micro HDMI to HDMI 6’
- micro HDMI to HDMI 25’
- mini DisplayPort to HDMI
- mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter
- mini DVI to VGA adapter for older Macs
- USB-C to multiport USB-C, HDMI & USB
- VGA to VGA 6’
- Cassette or CD to USB
- ScanSnap Fujitsu ix500 scanner
- Sony 8mm video camera recorder
- VHS to DVD
- VHS-C cassette adapter
- Vinyl to MP3 record player
- Video capture from a camcorder, VCR or other analog source
- Wolverine F2D Titan – 135 (35mm), 110, 126, 127 Kodak Pocket slide or negative; 8mm/Super 8 movie positive; microfiche & APS negative film
- Wolverine Film2digital MovieMaker – 8mm and Super8 up to 5” reels
- Wolverine MovieMaker Pro 8mm and Super8 up to 9″ reels
- Wolverine Slide Negative and Photo 35mm slides, negatives & up to 5” x 7” photo
- Logitech M510 wireless mouse
Digital: Projector Screen
* Items received via the Small Business Administration (SBA)/Illinois State Library’s Business and Libraries Grant 2011, are the property of the Illinois State Library on long-term loan to the St. Charles Public Library District. These two items may be placed on hold or reserved by non-residents. SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.