You are here
The St. Charles Public Library offers home delivery to facilitate Library usage for those living at home with special circumstances, such as loss of vision or mobility, and those residing in participating senior facilities. The service is provided free of charge to qualifying patrons who live in the St. Charles Public Library District. Services can be offered either short-term or ongoing, depending on circumstances.
How do I sign up for delivery services?
- Call the Outreach Services Librarian at 630-584-0076, ext. 219, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The librarian will ask about your situation and guide you through the application process.
- Or, fill out an online application HERE.
- If you currently reside in a participating senior facility located in the St. Charles Public Library District, you are automatically eligible for delivery services. Contact us to sign up.
Other Services Available from the Outreach Team:
- Library cards
- Notary service
- Voter registration
- Information and instruction for the Library’s electronic resources, including eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Information and referral for additional Library and other free services
- Collections of quality and popular withdrawn materials at participating locations
- Educational and engaging programming at participating senior facilities