Learn more about access to free and discounted tickets to museums, science centers, sporting events, zoos, park districts, theatres, and other fun and local cultural venues.
Check out a Museum Adventure Pass from by visiting in person or using the online request form.
Check out Explore More Illinois and all the opportunities available!
Museum Pass Details
Current St. Charles Public Library District card.
Passes are issued on a first come first serve basis. Passes requested online will be processed during regular business hours in the order in which the requests are received.
One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period. The loan period is seven days and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
Admission offers vary per museum. View the list of participating museums for details on each cultural destination and pass offers.
Passes requested through the online request form may be printed out at home or used on your phone and presented to the participating museum.
Passes may not be duplicated and are non-transferrable. Patrons may be asked for photo identification and/or library card to gain admission to the participating museum.
- Passes are available online through the Explore More Illinois website.
- Patrons must have a valid St. Charles Public Library card to check out a pass.
- Patrons can have two active reservations per library card. Once one of the reservation dates has passed, you can make another reservation.
- Passes are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. For availability, log into the Explore More Illinois website.
- Please cancel your reservation(s) if unable to attend, or the reservation will count as being used. Remember that once you print or download your pass, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- List of Participating Museums/Attractions
- Frequently Asked Questions