You are here
About My Account
"My Account" at the top of each page, allows you to easily access your personal library account. You can:
- See a list of your materials currently checked out.
- Keep track of what you've read.
- View your holds.
- Suspend your holds.
- See and pay bill amounts.
- Renew materials.
- Change your pin number.
If you have not yet used "My Account" your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number
Please log in to personalize your PIN under "My Account".
Follow these steps:
- Start by clicking on "My Account" to login.
- Enter the barcode from the back of your library card—all 14 digits, no spaces.
- In the space for PIN, type the last four digits of your phone number. Click the Login button. We recommend that you then change your password to a unique password known only to you. Follow the steps below to change your password.
- Type in your current PIN, the new PIN, and then confirm your new PIN in the boxes provided. Your PIN must be numbers, minimum of 4 and up to 25 characters. Click the blue UPDATE button.
Once your PIN is changed, you can place holds and access My Account to view what materials you have checked out, what you have on hold, renew items and choose your notification preferences.
If you have any problems, please ask at the Circulation Desk or call 630-584-0076.